Terms & Conditions
Full payment is required in advance before attending a class or workshop.
The workshops are non-refundable but can be rescheduled with sufficient notice so if you are unable to attend please notify us as soon as you can.
Digital classes are non-refundable
If notice is given too close to the event and the place cannot be filled it may however not be possible to reschedule.
We reserve the right to re-schedule a workshop if numbers are too low to make it viable to run or will offer to transfer any bookings to other available dates.
All materials and designs provided and shared on workshops are subject to and protected by copyright. They are for personal use only and may not be re-used, reproduced or distributed in any way or re-created for commercial purposes.
Done up North is a member of ACID which protects Nicky's original designs (as opposed to simple motifs). We hope to inspire you to find your own authentic creativity through our courses and classes and find your personal unique style!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You acknowledge that all sales are final and no refunds will be given before, during or after class. Class sales are for a named date and may not usually be transferred. Any exceptions to this will be decided on a case-by-case basis for extraordinary personal circumstances only, and at the sole discretion of Make it in Design.
- You acknowledge that your purchase is subject to any applicable tax in your country and that this is not controlled by Make it in Design.
- If you have purchased one or more of our courses and are a VAT registered business within the EU, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com as you may be entitled to claim VAT back.
- We have students from all over the world and all payments are made via PayPal. All courses are priced in GBP £ as we are headquartered in the UK. Any approximate $ equivalents given are for reference only. When paying by Paypal, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing Paypal exchange rate.
- Self paced classes (Modules 1-3, The Ultimate Portfolio Builder, Florals and Nature and Interior Masterclasses) Please note that the end date for access will be clearly displayed at the time of purchase and also on your order acknowledgement. If you have any queries please contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org The written class content can be downloaded from class. The private online Facebook community will remain available to you indefinitely.
- You acknowledge that registrations for The Make it in Design Live Hub membership are final and no refunds will be given.
- You can cancel your membership of The Make it in Design Live Hub at any time but no part-refunds will be given for payments already made. Please contact the team via email@example.com for details.
- You acknowledge that if you cancel your membership you will be removed from The Make it in Design Live Hub Facebook Group with immediate effect and will have no further access to class content.
- You acknowledge that The Make it in Design Live Hub is a subscription based membership meaning that on signing up your next payments will automatically be taken by Paypal or Stripe on the next scheduled payment date.
- You acknowledge that The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design reserves the right to change advertised content (to content of an equivalent or higher value), or the published class date at any time.
- You acknowledge that if you choose to pay by instalments (where this option is available), no refunds are given for part payments should you choose to quit the instalment plan before class begins, and you acknowledge that you will only be given access to class if you have successfully completed all instalment payments before your chosen class begins.
- You give permission for us to contact you by email in relation to your purchase and to deliver the educational content related to that purchase.
- You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only. To enquire about educational/corporate rates (for official groups of 10 or more) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You acknowledge that the course organisers reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the classroom or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment.
- You give permission for the course organisers to use any images you share in the class community area in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your work.
- All courses from Make it in Design are produced and managed by Do What You Love Limited on behalf of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design and this name will appear at the checkout upon a purchase of a course / resource from our shop and on your bank statements.